A fresh new look.

I've customized my Blog, and gave it a free new look. Like it, there were other templates that are actually better looking than this one. But you know me (I think) I usually go for the lesser types first.

Anyways, on Hari Raya. Tzu shian, Kin Jun and I went to Jusco to watch 2 movies. The first is "Eagle Eye", from 11.20 a.m to about 1.30 p.m. Later the next hour, at 2.00 p.m we watched "Painted Skin".

I'll give "Eagle Eye" two thumbs up for its suspense and seemingly never-ending surprises. I highly recommend you guys to watch it if you haven't. Since the music was very loud in the theatre, during the scenes where there are sudden explosions, I could see Ts and Jun Jun got caught off guard and jumped a few times. It was quite funny.

"Painted Skin" also prooves to be an ecxeptionable film with a good blend of mythology, comedy, fantasy, horror, action, and of course the main theme-romance. The theme song " Painted heart" by Jane Zhang is pretty nice to hear if not strange.

Oh well, I guess that's all I have to Blog about. Next time, I'm gonna put more interesting things in my Blog, Believe it!! ^.^

0 comments: